Martha Stewart Clean™ Laundry Detergent uses a powerful 99+% plant-and mineral-based formula that removes stains, keeps colors looking new, and leaves your clothing smelling fresh without added perfumes. One double-concentrated bottle of detergent is enough for 85 loads of laundry, making it a great value. It works in both regular and high efficiency (HE) machines, and a built-in measuring pump means you won't accidentally pour too much or spill. What's more, Martha Stewart Clean™ Laundry Detergent has no artificial colors or preservatives and is free of SLS and other skin irritants. It comes in a unique 128-fluid-ounce bottle that is made of recyclable HDPE.
- 99+% plant and mineral based
- No SLS or skin irritants
- Measuring pump prevents waste or drips
- No artificial fragrances or colors, only natural cleaning agents
- All recyclable packaging
- Certified by E.P.A.’s “Design for the Environment”
Safe and Effective On
- All washable fabrics
What’s In the Bottle
- Water. A natural solvent.
- Plant-derived Surfactants (Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide).
Derived from coconut and vegetable/grain oils, these ingredients help fight tough soils/stains and rinse well in any temperature water.
- Chelator (Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate). A biodegradable compound that binds certain metal ions and helps to soften water so that detergents can work more effectively.
- Natural Thickener (Hydroxyethylcellulose). A gelling and thickening agent derived from cellulose found in plants.