Dish • Hand Soap
Martha Stewart Clean™ Dish-Hand Soap is gentle on your hands because it contains no harsh sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), but it’s tough on grease and dries without leaving streaks or spots. Its 99+% plant- and mineral-based formula contains no phosphates, and you can use it safely on all kinds of dishes, including fine china. It comes in a handy pump bottle, with a front label that peels off so you can display the beautiful clear bottle on your sink.
- 99+% plant and mineral based
- Leaves dishes streak-free
- Tough on grease
- SLS free
- Produced with no animal testing or animal by-products
- Certified by E.P.A.’s “Design for the Environment”
Safe and Effective On
- Dirty hands
What’s In the Bottle
- Water. A natural solvent.
- Plant Surfactants (Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate). Mild, highly effective surfactants derived from coconut.
- Biodegradable Surfactants (Lauramine Oxide, Stearic Acid, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Laureth-3, Sodium Sulfate).These biodegradeable surfactants provide cleaning power while being gentler on the skin than more conventional surfactants.