Carpet Stain Remover
Martha Stewart Clean™ Carpet Stain Remover is a 99+% plant- and mineral-based formula that does an amazing job of lifting tough stains from carpet fibers. Because it contains safer ingredients, it cleans without damaging or bleaching delicate fibers, and it creates no unpleasant fumes that could be harmful to people or pets. Its clear, 32-fluid-ounce recyclable plastic bottle features a transparent trigger spray nozzle.
- 99+% plant and mineral based
- Deep penetrating solution cleans down to the fibers
- Color safe on all types of carpets
- No artificial fragrances or colors, only natural cleaning agents
- Certified by E.P.A.’s “Design for the Environment”
Safe and Effective On
- All natural and synthetic fiber carpets
What’s In the Bottle
- Water. A natural solvent.
- Hydrogen Peroxide. Water with an extra oxygen molecule, this weak acid acts as a bleaching agent to help safely lighten stains.
- Plant Surfactant (Lauramine Oxide). A natural surfactant derived from coconuts that helps lift away (solubilize) dirt.
- Buffer (Citric Acid). Is a weak organic acid, used to maintain a neutral environment when strong acid or base is added.